Piala FA Emirates (FA Cup) Wembley Ahad, 23 April 2017 2:00 PTG
- Michael Oliver
- Kali Terakhir
- Southampton 4-2 Man City, 1/5/16
Everything you need to know ahead of City's FA Cup semi-final with Arsenal...
When and where
Manchester City take on Arsenal for a place in the FA Cup final on Sunday 23 April (3pm) at Wembley Stadium.
The game will be broadcast live in the UK on BT Sport 1 but you can also follow the game here on our website or via our Matchday App. Find out where the game is being shown around the world with our global TV listings.
Arsenal: Shkodran Mustafi, David Ospina (back), Santi Cazorla (leg) and Lucas Perez (thigh) are all out for Arsenal.Danny Welbeck is a doubt.
The last time
Stats and facts
- City have overcome West Ham, Crystal Palace, Huddersfield and Middlesbrough to get to the final four. Arsenal have seen off Preston, Southampton, Sutton United and Lincoln City.
- The two sides have already faced each other twice this season with City winning 2-1 at the Etihad Stadium before the 2-2 draw at Arsenal earlier this month.
- City have lifted the FA Cup five times, most recently in 2011, while Arsenal's last success of their 12 was in 2015.
- City have won 10 of their 20 matches at Wembley (old and new) while Arsenal have been triumphant in 26 of their 49 trips to the national stadium.
- Arsenal's top scorer in this year's competition is Theo Walcott with five goals while Sergio Aguero leads the way for City with four strikes.
We're at the business end of the season - take a look at City's run-in and that of our rivals here
Pep Guardiola has a perfect record at Wembley, with two victories to date, one as a player and one as a manager.
Both match-winners on their day, who will emerge triumphant on Sunday? Sergio Aguero or Alexis Sanchez? A look at their season stats gives us a valuable insight...
There is mixed fortunes for City players ahead of the match... Guardiola update
The Ivorian midfielder had a crucial role to play in beating Manchester United and Stoke at Wembley to lift the trophy that year.