Liga Juara-Juara Eropah (UCL) Nou Camp Rabu, 19 Oktober 2016 6:45 PTG
- Viktor Kassai
- Kali Terakhir
- FC Barcelona 1-0 Man City, 18/3/15
Key quotes, milestones and stats for Wednesday's Chamions League clash
When and where: Barcelona v City
Kick-off is scheduled for 19:45 BST on Wednesday 19 October at the Camp Nou, Barcelona with both teams looking to remain unbeaten in Group C.
Team News: Barcelona v City
Barcelona: Sergi Roberto (adductor problems - late fitness test), Jordi Alba (muscle injury - late fitness test), Jasper Cillessen (sprained ankle)
Last Time... Barcelona v City
City came up against the Spanish giants in the Round of 16 of the 2014/15 Champions League. After a 2-1 defeat at the Etihad Stadium, an Ivan Rakitic goal in Barcelona was enough to win the tie for Enrique's men. The Catalonians went on to win that year's tournament; their fifth success in Europe's elite club competition.
Guardiola: "Barcelona are special in the way they play. They're a machine. For the last decade, the last 50 years, Barcelona dominate football matches. I love the way they play.
Enrique: "I've still not spoken with Pep but this was the perfect way to go into the match against City, winning against Depor.
"City will be a really attractive rival. They're in a continuous progression, even more so with their [new] manager."
- City and Barcelona have faced each other four times in a competitive environment and City are yet to beat the Blaugrana. The meetings came at the Round of 16 stages of both the 2013/14 and 2014/15 Champions League tournaments.
- City boss Pep Guardiola will be returning to the club he represented as a player for 11 years and managed for four years.
- If selected, goalkeeper Claudio Bravo will make his first appearance at the Camp Nou since swapping Barcelona for Manchester this summer.
- City have won ten of their 13 matches across all competitions this season while Barcelona have won nine of their twelve matches.
- Sergio Aguero still requires two goals to overtake Francis Lee as City's sixth all-time leading goalscorer.
- City will have to be wary of Lionel Messi, who is second in the list of all-time top goalscorers for the Champions League with 86 goals.